Friday, November 6, 2009

Coming Up to Speed With Blogs

As my first post on my new blog, I have to admit that I am a bit anxious. Obviously I want to get the perception thing right from the beginning. Thanks so much to my up-line Ruth for her invaluable support and assistance in making this happen. I am beginning to think that I am computer illiterate and that I need my kids to grow up faster to teach their mum "how to work the gadget"!
So my goal by the end of the year is to perfect the art of uploading cards to the blog and hopefully to share some secrets, hints and techniques along the way.
I am very excited at the moment as Regionals are approaching and the new Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalogue starts 1 December. So watch this space for updates and details.
Comments are more than welcome as are hints for navigating the creation, editing and maintenance of blog spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni