Monday, March 5, 2012

Canberra Here We Come. . .

87 days to go. . . until Canberra Convention and I have only just started looking at swaps for the big event.  I have started out simply as I would like to try and do 500.  Swapping is the best method of meeting people and getting new ideas.  I always try to do cards that are a bit unusual and this year will be no different.

My first swap for Convention 2012 is a black and white number (which really doesn't come up very well in the photo).  It is stamped in Staz On jet black and sprayed with Frost White Shimmer Paint spritzer and Dazzling Diamonds has been applied to the flower petals.  In real life it is quite pretty.


 
The second is equally simplistic - I just love the Fabulous Florets set from the Summer Mini and have almost burnt the rubber I have used it so much. I have masked and stamped the oleander out of this set and then popped a couple on dimensionals. The whole card was misted with Frost White Shimmer Paint spritzer to give it a pearl shimmer.




So I have three other styles in mind and will keep you updated on progress.

Back later
Shanni






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni