Thursday, March 29, 2012

Convention Creeping Up!

It's so exciting, Canberra Convention is just 63 sleeps away and the Australian capital will host hundreds of mad stampers and scrap bookers. . . There are about ten of us heading south for the big event which promises to have all the glitz and glamour of a Hollywood awards night!

I have been working on swaps - they feel a bit like they are never ending. . .

Here are two more that I have come up with:


En Francais, Creative Elements and a sweet combination of colours - Bravo Burgandy, Baja Breeze and River Rock on Very Vanilla card stock mounted on Basic Black card stock.



Lovely as a Tree, the words from Contempo Christmas stamped in Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White and mounted with Pear Pizzazz in between the base and the top card are the basis for this simple card.

I am still on track for my goal of 500 and I would love to have them completed by Easter. . .

Having fun
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni