Thursday, June 13, 2013

Animal Swaps from Convention

I wanted to share some more of the swaps that I received at Convention 2013.  There were so many lovely ones this year but I wanted to feature some of my faves.
I love this whimsical card which would be great for any age group and so easy to do!  Bug Me is such a cute set and this stamped image has obviously been stamped using Stampin' Write Markers.  I am not sure who did it as it was received by one of my downlines.
This is the cutest little punch art card made by Pat Carr. Gorgeous how she has daubed the edges of the card stock with white to give the shape depth.
Gaye Schrader's swap has a fair bit of big shotting with the Labels Collection Framelit dies.  Love the combination of Cherry Cobbler, First Edition Specialty DSP and Basic Black.  You might be able to see that the card behind the butterfly is embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The butterfly from Papillion Potpourri is the perfect image.

Love it, share it!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni