Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Smashbook of Convention 2013

I enjoyed throwing this smashbook together - it was a labour of love and it all came together effortlessly.

Here are a few more pages which I hope you are enjoying:
Day 1 started with a dramatic performance from a team of four percussionists. It really set the tone ~ powerful, energetic, memorable and entertaining! Shelli also made a major announcement that Stampin' Up! is teaming up with Ronald McDonald House in the South Pacific - it was exciting to know that with every set of the nominated stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! will make a $3 contribution to this worthy cause.

This year we had such a large group in attendance that I didn't get photos of absolutely everyone attending. But when I did capture shots it seemed that everyone was having a wonderful time and was sharing the joy of this amazing event.

Of course it would not officially be Convention without a photo with Shelli! This year was no different. I also took the opportunity to gather as many of the Paper Belles together for a team photo.
Awards Night was held on a different night this year and it was a great success. As I mentioned a few posts ago I was third in Recruiting for  Australia and the really terrific thing about the photo on the bottom right hand corner is that it includes three of the INKcredibles team members - Kim Gavarra (second from left and second in Australia) and Colleen Blakey who is third from the right - in fifth position!
Action shots are good (but I think that they look better when you get some warning that you are about to be photographed lol!). This is another of the titles that I received a third in Australia in - Leadership. Nice thing again was to share it with Kim and the amazing Kylie Bertucci.
I was also one of 41 Australians to earn the Grand Vacation to St Regis Park City in Utah in July. I was excited to share the award with a stamping sister from across the channel - Helen McEwen.

Hope that you are appreciating how easy this product is to use and that you will come back soon to see a few more pages. . .

Shanni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni