Friday, May 16, 2014

Modern Simply Sketched

Modern Medley DSP really appeals to me. The sophisticated patterns and the black and white colour scheme are gorgeous for heaps of projects. Here is my latest Simply Sketched card:
My base card is Very Vanilla mounted with Basic Black and then a piece of the quatre-foil Modern Medley DSP paper. I contrasted a piece of the hounds tooth from the same DSP suite.

For this card I stamped the flowers, leaves and berries in Staz On Jet Black ink and coloured them with an aqua painter Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink. I fussy cut the stamped images out and made them highly glossed with Crystal Effects.
The sentiment is from the Simply Sketched stamp set - the set has several sentiments that are versatile. I hand cut the stamped image into a pennant shape and mounted it on Basic Black. The Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon is the perfect accompaniment.

Voila!
Shanni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni