Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Bag Tags for Convention

I am back in the game! Have managed to do some craft everyday this past week and am feeling in control of my preparations for Convention which is only 41 sleeps away. . .

Here is another bag tag which I have created for one of my friends who is attending with me. I have tried to match colours, embellishments and design with people's personalities.

So once again I have used the Spice Cake Designer Fabric (and adhesive sheet) along with the Two Tags Bigz die.

Made the roses using the new Blossom Punch from the Autumn Winter Mini  from Pool Party card stock - yum! Daubed the edges in Pool Party ink. Heat embossed the leaves in gold on Soft Suede card stock and used co-ordinating ribbons.


I love the autumnal tones of the Spice Cake Designer Fabric, More Mustard, Soft Suede and Pool Party are such a great combination. Sweet Set! 

I daubed the edges of the fabric with Soft Suede ink just to tie in the colours and the reverse of the tag has Soft Suede card stock as the background instead of the fabric but I can't show you the back as it would give away who the tag is for. . .


And of course Hodgepodge Hardware features again. . .

Yummo
Shanni

2 comments:

  1. Hi there , Shanni.
    Another fabulous tag .
    My favourite colours are the Autumn hues .
    Love the flowers ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower! Show me how ...

    Looking forward to convention although I haven't even thought about swaps yet!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni