Sunday, February 24, 2013

Liebster Award

Wow! - one of my blogging buddies whom I started following after visiting regularly on Make it Monday has nominated me for the Liebster Award. . .

A massive thanks to Shari from Shari's Cards and PaperCrafts for this nomination. It really warmed the cockles of my heart. What a lovely lady!

So here is the badge:
And here is a little about what the award is all about:

This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.


The rules for accepting this award are:

You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Next you need to PAY IT FORWARD

So here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:

1. Pia's Paper for her great colour combinations and inspiration;

2. Keti's Projects for her amazing creations and stamina;

3. Loz at Laurel's Crafty Retreat for her awesome colouring, cards and projects;

4. Susan Smit at Sussi Poppins because of her amazing scrap booking and hand made embellishments;

5. Carole at Carole's Own for her delightful colouring and card creations;

I hope you'll visit each of these blogs and check out all the wonderful projects they have posted. Thanks again Shari for the nomination

I hope you will all pay it forward
Shanni xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Shanni. I am honored you chose me as one of your Five..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for nomination :-) It's such a nice gesture from you. I'm a little behind my blogging due to my illness and internet problems we had at our house for few days.

    I'll pay it forward soon.

    Have a lovely day and thanks again. Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for nomination. I just posted a pay it forward.

    http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I am always excited to hear from visitors and take inspiration and joy from the messsages left.
Cheers
Shanni